Personal Time Management - Create - Excite - Engage January 31, 2015 07:30
Michael M. Rogers Fine Art & Share the Beauty
from the Heartland of the Great Smoky Mountains
in Franklin, NC.Time management. That is something I struggle with everyday.
I found a great list of 10 things to help with your personal time management.
Read it here:
like to paint in the mornings. I like to hike in the mornings & take photos. And now I'm
learning to blog in the mornings. This bogging thing is more difficult than I first thought.
Not because I don't have anything to say or anything to blog about.
My marketing blogging plan includes my lifelong interests:
- How I set up, maintain & promote my online store
- Inspirational hiking destinations
- Taking better photos & how to manipulate them with editing software
- Watercolor painting tutorials
- My life as a artist & how to be inspired & stay focused
- New product releases
Subject matter is not a problem. I just need to learn how to target my specific audience.
The challenge is how to create this massive amount of data & when & where to share it.
My action plan:
- Create multiple blogs ahead of time when my schedule allows
- Post these blogs in a consistent time frame
- Determine best places for specific blog subjects
- Find more places to post my blogs
My blogs are really about my life and my work. Because of this I need to think in terms
of my audience.
- Art lovers of nostalgia, realism & landscapes of the Appalachian Mountains
- Outdoor enthusiasts - hikers, photographers, or just those who picnic
- Photographers who want to be better
- Artists who would like to observe my method of creating art or be inspired
Like I said before, this blog is as much for me as anyone. It is a new way of thinking.
I think I may have just narrowed down my target audience.
Art lovers, hikers, tourists to the mountains, home decor & those seeking inspiration.
Here is one of my new ideas from my product line called ©PosiTive Thinkings.
Printed on canvas & mounted to black foamcore. Archival coating & ready to hang
on your wall with included command strips or set on desk with included fold-out
wing. Priced at $25 plus shipping. Printed on archival paper for $15. plus shipping.
Now where can I post this. Well....
OK .......I joined another social site. I joined Tumblr.
When will I ever have time to take advantage of all this. I'll be getting up earlier I guess.Great fun though. Eventually, I will be more efficient.
I keep laying the ground work for my marketing plan. This is gonna be fun.
Please note that my previous post will be updated with additional information as I make
changes. Refer to ACTION PLAN TO GET YOUR ONLINE STORE NOTICED.
michaelmrogersfineart.comMore later, I must go write a blog.